The Flayr website is registered with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) under registration number 1284060. In accordance with law no. 78-17 passed on 6th January 1978 relating to information data, files and freedom, each member has access rights (art. 34-38 of the Act), rectification rights (art. 36 of the Act) and opposition rights (art. 26 of the Act) of and to all his/her provided personal details.
This privacy statement reflects the current information of the policy followed by Flayr. If there is any future change to the policy, it will be posted on this page.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us
- 1. Your Privacy is of critical importance to Flayr.
- 2. Personal Information collected when you use Flayr
- 3. Purpose and use of Personal Information we collect from you
- 4. Publication of your Personal Information
- 5. Free Access to the Personal Information we collect
- 6. Security of your Personal Information
- 7. How to contact us?
- 8. When to check this privacy statement?
- 9. Document history and amendment
1. Your Privacy is of critical importance to Flayr
The strict respect of your privacy is very important to Flayr. We want you to feel safe and secure when visiting our site. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during all our different processes.
Personal data collected during visits to our web site are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which this web site is maintained.
Flayr may include, however, links to other web sites which are not covered by this privacy statement. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of each website you may visit.Top of page
2. Personal Information collected when you use Flayr
While you visit Flayr, we may collect different kinds of Personal Information from you in a variety of ways.
2.1 Click-stream Data Collection
When you visit Flayr, our web servers automatically make a record of your visit and keep the following Personal Information:
- The name of your Internet Service Provider
- The Website from which you came to visit us
- Your IP address
- The time, date and length of your visit to the website
- The pages and documents you have accessed or viewed
- Potential errors or download errors you may have faced
- The type of browser you are using
2.2 Emails and Electronic Forms
The Personal Information collected by Flayr when you register or when you send us an email, includes your email address and may also include some of your Personal Information that you have provided. In all cases and at all times, this Personal Information will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
Flayr records your email address and other Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- When you go through the Registration Process of Flayr,
- When you subscribe to and receive the Flayr newsletter,
- When you send feedback via available electronic forms.
This Personal Information will not be disclosed to a third party without your agreement, other than our development team for the purposes of testing, validating, improving or upgrading Flayr services, without your express consent.
Flayr does not share or sell any information about registered users to any third party without prior agreement.
Flayr also records your email address and the contents of your emails (which may include Personal Information) in the following circumstances:
- When you contact us and send feedback about Flayr via available electronic forms,
- When you use Chat or Forum services.
2.3.1 What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small amount of information stored on your computer by the website server. It is information that your web browser sends back to the website server whenever you visit it again.
Cookies are used to 'remember' your browser between different page visits. In this case, the cookie will not identify you as a person, but will be able to identify your browser.
Additional personal data can only be stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest.Top of page
3. Purpose and use of Personal Information we collect from you
Flayr will only use your personal data for the purposes of:
- Website and technical administration,
- Enhancement to Flayr to fulfill users' needs,
- Product and marketing survey and analysis,
- Communication and statistics,
- Research and Development to improve our global service.
Flayr will not try in any way to identify individual users or their browsing activities other than as disclosed in this privacy statement or as required by law. The Personal Information collected on this website will not be disclosed to a third party except when authorised by you. We may be obligated to transmit your data to governmental authorities in cases where it is required by law.
Our employees from all our worldwide offices are obligated to respect this confidentiality.Top of page
4. Publication of your Personal Information
We will only publish Personal Information on this website if it has been collected for this purpose with your knowledge, or if you have otherwise explicitly consented to the disclosure.
When giving such consent, you should be aware that Personal Information published on Flayr is accessible to all users on the internet.
Personal Information that you agreed to disclose may be indexed by search engines and may be used by other internet users. This means that, once your Personal Information is published on this (or any other) website, Flayr will have no control over its subsequent use and disclosure.
When we provide information reports about Flayr access, uses, and impacts, we only use aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. We may mention quoted feedback from users. We will not attribute any feedback to a specific individual unless we do obtain his/her full permission to use his/her name along with the feedback.Top of page
5. Free Access to the Personal Information we collect
If you wish to know what, if any, Personal Information we hold about you, or wish to correct any Personal Information we may hold about you, you may access and correct such Personal Information at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Upon written request, you will be informed freely by letter, what personal information, if any, is stored by us as defined by local law. If such data is incorrect, we will correct that information at your request.Top of page
6. Security of your Personal Information
Flayr and the organization hosting it uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against:
- Accidental or intentional manipulation,
- Access by unauthorized persons.
Our security processes are continually enhanced as new technology or procedures become available.Top of page
7. How to contact us?
We want to develop a long and trusted relationship with all of our users worldwide. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, our general policies or practices of Flayr, feel free to contact us .Top of page
8. When to check this privacy statement?
We may make some changes to this privacy statement from time to time. As a consequence, you may want to check it each time you visit Flayr.Top of page
9. Document history and amendment
This privacy statement has been last updated on October 8th, 2015.Top of page